Financial Release<< Back
Trimble Announces New Release of Advanced Wastewater Monitoring and Analytics Software for Municipalities and Utilities
The announcement was made at WEFTEC, the world's largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition.
Trimble Unity Remote Monitoring software allows utilities to capture, analyze and manage data collected from Trimble's Telog® family of
Trimble Unity Remote Monitoring version 4.7 software provides tools to help utilities ensure that capital improvements and operational resources are prioritized towards the areas of greatest need across their network. The software integrates seamlessly with Telog Enterprise software and focuses on ease of use, clear reporting and advanced analytics including:
- Intuitive GIS map-based data visualization tools with charting and tabular views, enabling improved engineering analysis for collection system planning and management
- New spatial visualizations, such as heatmaps for risk and hotspot analysis, enabling increased speed of identification and response to sewer overflows and inflow and infiltration (I&I) events
- Custom field data annotations and improved self-service reporting, providing enhanced clarity in communication and documentation of events and operations across the whole organization
- Modern statistical analysis and reporting tools for wastewater data captured using Telog wireless data recorders, providing insights into asset performance
- Advanced pressure transient analysis, pinpointing the location, severity and frequency of water hammer events detrimental to key infrastructure
The Trimble Unity Remote Monitoring software version 4.7 for wastewater flow monitoring and analysis is available now through
About Trimble's Water Division
Trimble's Water Division focuses on solving key challenges that water, wastewater and stormwater utilities face as their infrastructure ages; flooding, droughts and other environmental issues increase; and customer needs grow. Trimble's solutions combine advanced positioning devices,
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB), visit: www.trimble.com.
Lea Ann McNabb, Trimble, 408-481-7808, firstname.lastname@example.org