Human Rights and Labor Policy
Respect for human rights is a fundamental value of Trimble. Trimble promotes and protects human rights and cultivates ethical labor practices wherever the company does business.
- Trimble condemns all forms of exploitative working conditions, including all forms of forced labor and exploitative child labor.
- Trimble is committed to eradicating the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain.
- Trimble is committed to providing its workforce with opportunities for training and education within a respectful and collaborative workplace.
- Trimble will provide a safe and healthy working environment for all of its employees.
- Trimble is committed to equal opportunity employment and non-discrimination. All employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, corrective action, termination, and compensation, will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and over), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital or veteran status, legally protected medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristics, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Trimble is committed to compensating its employees appropriately in each local market and will ensure that our wages and benefits meet all legal minimum wage requirements.
- Trimble ensures that it meets all national and local provisions and agreements regarding working hours.
- Trimble recognizes the rights of employees to organize in labor unions and works councils in accordance with local laws and established practice, as well as the rights of employees to refrain from such activities.
- Trimble’s Code of Conduct requires that business be conducted with honesty and reflects high ethical standards. The standards establish clear guidelines for how we do business, and all employees are expected to understand and comply with these standards.
- Trimble’s Partner Code of Conduct requires that Trimble’s suppliers and partners operate with the highest ethical standards and support and promote the fundamental human rights referenced in this document.