Financial Release<< Back
Trimble Transforms Workspace Scheduling with LiveSign Pro Touch Panels
The new meeting room touch screens provide:
- Simple Deployment: Streamlines implementation with global installation and support services.
- At-a-Glance Room Status: Indicates room status and availability with 180-degree bright red, amber or green LED illumination.
- RFID Card Check-in: Enables easy booking authentication and simple swipe-to-book, check-in and meeting extension.
- Rule Configuration: Improves workspace usage with configurable rules to release unused rooms when needed.
- Integrated Reporting: Synchronizes utilization data with Manhattan Space Scheduling software to enhance room usage reporting automatically.
- Centralized Management: Maintains control with on/off periods, firmware updates and remote management through a single web browser.
In addition, Trimble also announced Manhattan Space Scheduling version 1.15. The software adds new reporting features and now works with Microsoft Office 365, providing users a single appointment and room booking solution through Office 365, Outlook Web Access (OWA), Outlook (2013, 2016) and OWA Mobile. Users can reserve meeting rooms and associated services with controls supported by rules and permissions configured within Manhattan Space Scheduling. A new pivot reporting tool allows space managers to analyze room and space utilization with ease, leveraging flexible data analysis, drag and drop functionality and range of report styles to deliver insight for more effective workspace management.
"Space managers are being pushed to deliver more productive workspaces that empower employees to work smarter, more efficiently and enhance their experience, while optimizing utilization of existing resources for the company," said
Trimble LiveSign Pro Touch Panels and Manhattan Space Scheduling version 1.15 are available now. Additional information is available at: http://go.trimble.com/space-scheduling-1-15.
For a demonstration of Trimble's latest Workplace solutions, visit Trimble at the following upcoming industry events: CoRE Tech Silicon Valley in
About Trimble Buildings
Trimble Buildings provides the widest breadth of technology solutions for managing real estate portfolios, optimizing building construction projects and streamlining workplace operations. Trimble solutions are tailored for each phase of the building lifecycle—from the initial survey to design, construction and operation—and enable stakeholders such as architects, engineers, contractors, building managers and property owners to gain agility and insight. With the industry's only construction-ready BIM and full range of tools and content to streamline team collaboration, Trimble solutions make data from complex projects more meaningful and actionable to improve productivity and achieve operational excellence. For more information visit: building.trimble.com.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about
News Provided by Acquire Media