Financial Release<< Back
Trimble MEP Basecamp Conference Set to Bring Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Contractors Together from Across the Globe
Keynote speakers include global technology evangelist
"Trimble's MEP technology solutions enable our customers worldwide to meet their increasing project demands with a limited workforce," said
2019 Conference Tracks include:
- Estimating, Pricing & Takeoff: A mix of hands-on and in-depth sessions providing greater insight and understanding of Trimble's innovative estimating and pricing solutions for estimators.
- Design & Fabrication: Targeted at individuals in Computer-Aided Design (CAD), BIM and Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) roles across the MEP trades, this track gives designers, detailers and fabricators the skills needed to drive greater confidence in office-to-field workflows.
- On the Jobsite: Targeted at field personnel across the MEP trades, this track features sessions focused around field layout with robotic total stations, 3D laser scanning and mixed reality technology for more efficient field workflows.
- Planning & Managing: This track provides managers across the MEP trades with the knowledge they need to improve productivity of their business through automation and software.
- Making Waves: With content relevant to everyone involved in MEP, this track will explore "What's Next" for the MEP industry.
Additional topics to be discussed at the conference include:
- Building Beyond BIM: How to move beyond BIM to a constructible process that combines design, project management and engineering models into a collaboration and data-rich platform.
- Asset Management: How to manage and track tools and materials in real-time to reduce loss and increase productivity.
- Layout: The latest layout technology that brings more accuracy and efficiency to project workflows. Trimble's MEP Division provides contractors and engineers with complete technology solutions and current data from manufacturers and distributors to streamline workflows and increase productivity. For more information visit: https://mep.trimble.com.
To register for the 2019 Trimble MEP Basecamp, visit: https://mepbasecamp.trimble.com.
About Trimble Buildings
Trimble Buildings provides the widest breadth of technology solutions for optimizing building design and construction projects, streamlining workplace operations and managing real estate portfolios. Trimble solutions are tailored for each phase of the building lifecycle—from the initial survey to design, construction and operation—and enable stakeholders such as architects, engineers, contractors, building managers and property owners to gain agility and insight. Trimble's broad portfolio of building construction solutions support the Constructible Process, Trimble's innovative approach to empowering disparate teams across the construction lifecycle with actionable data that improves productivity and reduces waste. For more information visit: buildings.trimble.com.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about
Lea Ann McNabb, Trimble, 408-481-7808, firstname.lastname@example.org